We Offer 3N 4D Silk Route Package Tour from Kolkata/NJP with Ramdhura + Zuluk + Rongpokhola @ Best Price. For Booking ☎ CALL +91-98318-10505
Old Silk Route rather Silk Route Tour in east Sikkim has lots of significant from very ancient period. This route had been a part of social and cultural exchange between many civilizations be it Roman or Chinese, Arabian or Indian. During that period this route rather we can say the Old Silk Route was connected between China and India through Nathula Pass, Lasha - the Capital City of Tibet and Jelep La Pass. The Route was extended up to Tamralipta Port at present day Tamluk in east Midnapur District of West Bengal. In this way this intercontinental route was connected and extended for extensive trade and commerce between two great civilizations.
But now those days are gone. Ajker Silk Route is not like that. Trade in no more a phenomenon now, but the road now has become a great destination for tour and travel among holiday planner and travel enthusiast. With jaw dropping wonderful natural beauty adorned with snow capped mountains, sub zero temperature even in summer and unadulterated beauty that Mother Nature has gifted this awesome place is a hot spot for every adventure travel enthusiast.
So travel this beautiful place known as the "Switzerland of East Sikkim" with NatureWings Special 3n 4d Silk Route Tour Package during 2022 Summer Vacation or Puja Holidays. NatureWings have the best Deluxe Home stay with all possible facilities and amenities during entire Silk Route.
Apart from this Amazing Silk Route Trip, NatureWings also offers personalized and flexible Sundarban Package Tour from Kolkata, Kashmir Package Tour from Kolkata, Kashmir Package Tour from Mumbai, Silk Route Tour Packages from Kolkata, Andaman Package Tour from Kolkata, Sri Lanka Package Tour from Kolkata, Maldives Honeymoon Package Tour, Nepal Tour Packages, Darjeeling Gangtok Package Tour at Best Price. So, pickup your phone and give us a call for any kind of package booking or assistance at ☎ +91-98318-10505
AMAZING SILK ROUTE TOUR PACKAGE DURATION : 3 Nights | 4 Days
Destination Covered in 3N 4D Silk Route Tour Package from NJP : Ramdhura 1N | Zuluk 1N | Rongpokhola 1N
Pickup & Drop : Siliguri Station | New Jalpaiguri Station
Altitude of Ramdhura : 5,000 ft [27.1251° N, 88.5681° E]
Altitude of Zuluk : 2,865 m [27.2518° N, 88.7775° E]
Altitude of Rongpokhola : 3,000 ft [27.2215° N, 88.6892° E]
3N 4D Silk Route Tour Plan Summary
Why NatureWings Holidays Ltd. is best for 3N 4D Silk Route Tour Package Booking?
- NatureWings is Old Silk Route Tour Specialist for more than 8+ years
- Company is committed to provide Dulux Homestays in Ramdhura, Zuluk and Rongpokhola
- 24*7 Dedicated Support Team
- In-depth knowledge about Sikkim territory, Homestays, Hotels, and Local laws
- Complete guidance and assistance from NJP to NJP
- Pre-Purchased room inventory to help travelers to get rooms even in peak season
- Get expert advice from Silk Route Tour Package Specialist over Phone / Whatsapp (+91-98318-10505)
OLD SILK ROUTE TOUR MAP
DISTANCE BETWEEN PLACES FOR AMAZING SILK ROUTE TOUR PACKAGE
|NJP||SilleryGaon||3 hr 59 min (93.6 km) via NH10|
|SilleryGaon||Aritar||2 hr 3 min (38.6 km) via NH 717A|
|Aritar / Mankhim||Zuluk||2 hr 1 min (44.4 km) via Rhenock - Rongli Hwy|
|Zuluk||Nathang||1 hr (23.2 km) via Dzuluk-Nathang Valley Part I Rd|
|Nathang||Rongpokhola||2 hr 47 min (61.0 km) via Rongli - Chujachen Rd|
|Rongpokhola||NJP||122 km via NH10|
|NJP||Ramdhura||3 hr 24 min (85.3 km) via NH10|
|Ramdhura||Reshikhola||1 hr 40 min (34.5 km) via NH 717A|
|Reshikhola||Zuluk||2 hr 4 min (48.8 km) via Rhenock - Rongli Hwy|
WHICH IS THE BEST TIME TO BOOK 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYS SILK ROUTE PACKAGE TOUR FROM NJP?
Actually it does not matter whether it is your family holidays or honeymoon trip, Silk Route of East Sikkim is easily accessible throughout the year. According to NatureWings - The Best Silk Route Tour specialist, the best time to travel this amazing destination is between ends of May to November which is considered as summer in Silk Route. If you travel silk route between this periods, you can experience temperature between 8°C 15°C which is very pleasant and perfect to explore the various attractions of this ancient Silk Road with full blooms of Rhododendrons and primulas. It is the most breathtaking nature view one can have during this time in Silk Route.
Here to note that due to high altitude, places like Zuluk, Gnathang, Kupup, Lungthung, and Baba Mandir remains covered under thick snow more or less around the year. Among all this places, Zuluk is one of the main attractions during Silk Route Package Tour. Zuluk is a picturesque tinny village with ever smiling, simple, great hearted people. Zuluk's main identification is the Zig-Zag roads which can be seen as picture perfect from Thambi View Point. It is very famous among travelers for mesmerizing view of sunrise at dawn and dusk. The snow capped Mt. Kanchenjungha and wide ranges of sun kissed Himalayan Mountains make this place an unparallel beauty.
Due to its high altitude, Zuluk experience heavy snowfall during winter season and the temperature can drops down below freezing point. So, NatureWings will not suggest you to travel Silk Route during this time especially between ends of December to early April despite many travelers prefer to experience adverse environment for adventure.
|April to June||Summer||9°C to 15°C|
|July to September||Monsoon||8°C to 10°C|
|October to March||Winter||-5° C to 4° C|
SOME FACTS TO KNOW BEFORE BOOKING SILK ROUTE PACKAGE TOUR FROM NJP
Silk Route is considered as a remote but pristine tourist destination which has limited modern facilities and amenities. Some travelers may have fancy conception regarding foods, facilities, amenities and hotel rooms of this place. So let's understand first some basic facts that you must know before travelling Silk Route.
- Do not expect modern facilities in your Silk Route Package Tour as most of the places are remote villages and away from modern cities and amenities. Guests can get general facilities like western commode, running water, hot meals (mostly egg curry and local vegetables), etc but no luxury meals, furniture, tv, internet connection, cable channel, geyser, mineral water on demand, etc.
- Staying in Nathang Valley is not recommended for children and elderly people. Situated at an altitude of 13,200 ft, Gnathang Valley or Nathang is very popular among Silk Route traveler and known as “Ladakh of the East India” due to its geographical similarities of Leh Ladakh. But on the other hand guests travelling Nathang Valley can experience dizziness, vomiting, headaches due to this extreme altitude and cold. Here to mention that night in Nathang is bitter cold and temperature can drop down to sub zero temperature. In that case NatureWings suggest elderly traveler to visit Nathang in daytime only and they must return to a lower altitude after spending some time there. If possible a portable oxygen cylinder can be carried with them for safety.
- Guests must carry original and photocopy of ID proof like voter card, driving license, passport along with at least 2 passport size color photograph. Birth certificate or school id must be carried for the children or minor.
- Guests must always carry enough dry fruits, nuts, chocolate and biscuits for emergency purposes as you don’t know when adverse situation like landslide, road blocks, and snow storm arrives.
- Medicine for fever, cold, cough, headache, stomach upset, and paracetamol, ointment, band-aid, vaseline, boroline, volini sprey etc must be in the first aid box while traveling the old silk route.
- Good amount of woolen clothes, gloves, hats, wind-protective glass, must be taken as in some places sub-zero temperature may prevail.
- Guests must carry adequate cash in small denomination as in Old Silk Rout as there are not ATM facilities after Rongli. So, before travelling high altitude, make sure you have enough cash with you. It is better to withdraw cash from NJP or Bagdogra as there are many ATM’s. In high altitude sometime withdrawing cash may not be possible because of link failure and non-refilling of hard cash in ATMs.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Bikers travelling to Silk Route need to carry valid documents for vehicles. If failed to produce valid paper, your Silk Route Tour adventure may land in trouble, so proper document of Bike is a strict compliance.
- During your Silk Route Tour, NatureWings will not suggest you to consume liquor at high altitude. But if you are passionate to it, please carry your own brand with you as in high altitude, you may not find many options or your favorite brand.
- If you visit forest area in lower altitude like SilleryGaon, Ramdhura, Rongpokhola, be careful with leeches.
- Sikkim is a plastics free state. So please do not throw any plastic bags, bottles. You are requested to "PLEASE TAKE NOTHING BUT PICTURES AND LEAVE NOTHING BUT FOOTPRINTS".
ACTIVITIES TO DO IN 3N/4D SIKKIM SILK ROUTE TOUR
- Paragliding at Delo Hills, Kalimpong
- A soft trekking to Ramitey Dara view point, Sillery-Gaon
- Night Campfire and Bar-B-Q in Sillery Gaon
- Explore the ruins of Dumsung fort amidst in the forest from Sillery Gaon
- Soak your feet and play with crystal clear water of the Reshi River
- Trout fishing in the clear stream of the Reshi River
- Trout fishing at Rongpokhola in the Rangpo River
- Boating at Ariter Lake
- Watching magnificent Sunrise from Lungthung and Thumbi Viewpoint
- Visit Kupup Lake, one of the sacred lakes in Sikkim at 13,066ft altitude
- You can drive further to behold the magnificent Tsomgo Lake or Changu Lake at 12,310ft
- Visit and pay respect to Old Baba Mandir
DAY WISE PLAN FOR 3N 4D SILK ROUTE PACKAGE TOUR FROM NJP WITH RAMDHURA + ZULUK + RONGPOKHOLA
DAY 1: NJP TO RAMDHURA [3 hr 18 min (84.9 km) via NH10]
This is the first halt for your 3N 4D Silk Route Tour Package from Siliguri/NJP. Ramdhura is a quaint hamlet on the edge of the mountains, near Kalimpong. It is around seven to eight kilometres from Delo in Kalimopong. The hamlet is winning hearts of the Silk Route Travellers by offering a stunning view of the Mt. Kanchenjungha and the Teesta River which is flowing beneath the majestic green valley. The name Ramdhura is a combination of Ram (of Ramayana) and Dhura, which means village. The village is situated at a great height, above a dense forest of pine and other hilly trees and offers absolute tranquillity, which many vacationers look for. Being a small, underdeveloped village, Ramdhura may not provide you with luxurious accommodations and amenities, but one you reach the there, perhaps those luxuries will not mean much to you, since Ramdhura will delight you with its natural treasures by that time.
After reaching Ramdhura, have your lunch, later you can visit for a lovely sightseeing tour covering stunning sites in the vicinity like Icchey Gaon, Sillery Gaon, Pedong, Delo, Kalimpong, Lava and Loleygaon. There are not much tourist attractions in and around Ramdhura, except the Delo Nature Park, Durpin Dara Monastery, Hanuman Tok viewpoint and Mahaev Dham Temple, but that is unlikely to disappoint you since there is endless scope to explore Mother Nature around. What will certainly impress you is Ramitey Dara view point where you will enjoy the longest view of the emerald green water of Teesta and the Valley of Silence. Night stay at the Homestay at Ramdhura.
DAY 2: RAMDHURA TO ZULUK TOUR [4 HR / 80 KM]
After breakfast, start for Zuluk Tour – the most awaited destination in this 3 Night 4 Days Silk Route Package Tour. The journey from Ramdhura to Zuluk is long, almost 3+ hrs, but the time passes very soon seeing the beauty of nature on both side of the road. As we proceed towards Zuluk, due to high altitude (2865m) geographical changes look apparent as the vegetation become to shrubs from trees.
On the way we will visit Aritar or Lampokhri Lake [Altitude of Aritar 1,498 m]. This lake is the highest lake with a boating facility in Sikkim. Enjoy the boating in post lunch session. Later sightseeing to Mankhim Temple, Mankhim View Point, Aritar Monastery and Aritar Dakbunglow.
After that again start for Zuluk trip. From Aritar to Zuluk is almost 2.30 hrs drive. On the way we will cross two more attractions in Silk Route Tour i.e. Rongli and Pademchen. Tea break on the way while you can notice snow capped Himalayan mountain range far beyond peeping out in horizon. Reach Zuluk by the evening and day left for leisure. Overnight at Home Stay in Zuluk.
Zuluk [Altitude: 7000 ft.] - A small village in East Sikkim, part of Old Silk Route 10000 ft. above the sea level gaining popularity amongst the tourists because of its natural virginity, unspoiled nature and amazing Himalayan beauty. Catching a glimpse of the snow capped mountain ranges or sun rising on the sea from the window of the hotel room is something that you might have experienced a lot of times.
HOME STAY IN ZULUK : YANGZOM LA HOMESTAY
Address: Zuluk, Sikkim 737131
HOME STAY IN ZULUK : HIDDEN PARADISE RESORT
Address: Zuluk, Sikkim 737131
DAY 3: ZULUK TO RONGPOKHOLA [1 hr 46 min (37.8 km) via Rongli - Chujachen Rd]
After Breakfast, start for Rongpokhola, a mesmerizing place with a gurgling river and green vegetation. Rongpokhola is one fine destination to visit and experience the warm hospitality showered by the locals while sharing the stay with them and feasting upon figure licking fresh home-cooked meals made from organic fruits and vegetable picked from their backyard. At an altitude of 3000 ft, a Rongpokhola Tour will surely be loved from 8 to 80, as this destination is for all, whether it's an adventure lover or a nature enthusiast, everyone will find their piece of happiness in this little hamlet. On a Rongpokhola Tour Package booked from NatureWings, the best thing to experience is Trout Fishing, Swimming in the Rongpo River, bird watching in the surrounding forest, and enjoying a campfire with a live barbeque on a chilly winter in the river bed. Apart from these activities, the most what everyone enjoys while on a Rongpokhola Tour is gazing at the jewel blue river water and getting lost. Overnight at Rongpokhola Homestay.
Home Stay in Rongpokhola : Rangpo Khola Village Resort
Address: Address: Sikkim 737131
DAY 4: RONGPOKHOLA TO NJP/SILIGURI TRANSFER [135 KM / 5.00 HRS]
Proceed towards NJP / IXB with Sweet memory of Silk Route Tour for 3N and 4D
3N 4D SILK ROUTE PACKAGE TOUR INCLUSIONS
- Accommodation in the listed Hotels / Homestays
- All Meals (Breakfast / Lunch / Evening Snacks / Dinner)
- All transfers in an exclusive non-ac vehicle (NJP-NJP)
- Driver allowances, fuel, toll tax
- All permits and applicable taxes
3N/4D SILK ROUTE TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS
- All items which are not included in the inclusion list
- Sunrise from Lungthung, Entry Fees for Pangolakha Wildlife Sanctuary
- Room Heater
- Syndicate Charge at NJP / Siliguri (Rs 200/-)
What are the best sightseeing places to explore in Silk Route Tour?
- Zuluk Loop : 32 hair-pin curves
- Thambi View Point : Best for Zuluk Zigzag view and Himalayan Range
- Nathang Valley : Offer best snow all round year
- Kupup Lake : Named as Elephant Lake with picturesque natural beauty
- Menmecho Lake : Lake with good ambience and awesome scenic beauty
- Lungthung : A remote village at 11,500 ft offering great Himalayan view
- Tukla Valley : Offer great view of Mt. Kanchenjungha from 12,500 ft altitude
- Old Baba Mandir : A temple of faith dedicated to sepoy Baba Harbhajan Singh near kupup village
- Tsomgo Lake : A must visit place for every Sikkim Gangtok Traveller
Some Offbeat places to explore in Silk Route Tour?
- Delo park from Ramdhura
- Jalsa Bunglow
- Silent valley
- Soft trek to Ramiteydara viewpoint
- Explore the ruins of Dumssung Fort amidst in the forest
- Ariter or Lampokhri Lake
- Mankhim Viewpoint
- Lingtam Monestry
- Kuekhola Falls on Old Silk Route
- Thambi Viewpoint
- Old Baba Mandir
- War Memorial at Tukla Valley
- Kupup Lake or Elephant Lake
- Yak Golf Course
- Budha Cave & Budha Falls
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS [FAQ] FOR 3N 4D SILK ROUTE PACKAGE
Q. What kind of meal can I expect during my Silk Route Tour?
The home stay in Silk Route prepares simple meals consisting of Rice, Daal, Sabji, Roti, Egg Curry, and a few Sikkim’s delicacies in lunch and dinner with Pakoras, Momo, and Maggi as evening options.
Q. Is there any option to choose an SUV car during my Silk Route Tour Booking?
Yes, you can choose an SUV car during your Silk Route Tour from NJP NatureWings is committed to serve you with the best car of your choice and budget so that you can enjoy your Silk Route Tour with great experience and satisfaction.
Q. How can I plan a 7 days Silk Route Tour itinerary?
Day 1 - NJP/IXB to Ramdhura
Day 2 - Ramdhura to Rongpokhola
Day 3 - Rongpokhola to Zuluk
Day 4 - Zuluk to Nathang
Day 5 - Nathang to Gangtok
Day 6 - Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Day 7 - Gangtok to NJP / IXB Drop
Q. Is Silk Route safe to visit for solo women traveler?
Yes, Silk Route is safe for solo women traveler, and it is full of friendly locals.
Q. How to avoid high altitude sickness during my Silk Route Tour Package?
On the trip, you are advised to take good food and plenty of water along with an intake of medicine to overcome high altitude sickness upon consultation with your doctor.
Q. Which food to taste during our Silk Route Trip?
Silk Route is well known for serving steaming hot Momo in 3 varieties, steamed, chilly, and fried, available at every corner, along with Thukpa or Gyathuk, Gundruk Soup, and Sael Roti. Chaang is the local alcoholic beverage that one can try during their Silk Route Tour Package exclusively designed by NatureWings.
Q. From where can we get the best view of Mt. Kanchenjunga during our Silk Route Tour Package?
You can get the best view of Mt. Kanchenjunga from SilleryGaon, Ramdhura and Thambi View Point, and if you wish to stay at these places, we are happy to host you.
Q. Can we take our pets along with us to Silk Route?
No, you are not allowed to take your pets during your Silk Route Tour.
Q. Do we need to make a permit for visiting Silk Route?
While visiting the restricted areas of Zuluk and Gnathang permit is required and done at Rongli Check Post on the way by our responsible driver.
Q. Is there any bird-watching spot at Silk Route?
Every year from April to May, Reshikhola becomes the hotspot for birdwatchers when its lush green forest homes to various Himalayan and Sub Himalayan migrating birds like the Great Barbet, Fire Tailed Sunbird, Himalayan Bulbul, Green Magpie, Scarlet Minivet, Red-tailed Minla, and many more. Apart from these, birds like Rusty Tailed Treecreeper, Grey Bushchat, Olive Backed Pipit, Little Forktail, Dark breasted Rosefinch, Oriental Turtle Dove, and Black Redstart was seen by many birdwatchers during their Zuluk - Gnathang visit.
Q. Please advise us, if it is advisable to Travel Zuluk with a small baby?
You can, but please take advice from the doctor about high altitude before you travel. If the kids have breathing issue and carry high altitude medicines with you, it will be chill cold, so carry heavy warm clothes for the baby.
Q. Can we get Medicines Shops and Mineral Water in Silk Route Tour as we are travelling with small kids?
Getting medicines can be a problem, so it's better to carry own medicines along with you but you will get mineral water in some places. Silk route is not so luxury place, and places have not economically developed, so all these things are not all time available.
Q. Is Restaurants and Bars available in Sillerygoan, Zuluk or Rongpokhola?
There is no proper bar available there, yes small restaurants are available on the roads where you will find momos, noodles, soup and can find lunch. Most small stationary shops have bars there, along with their homes you can find beverage there.
Q. Can I face a network problem or internet problem during my Silk Route Tour?
If you can't live without mobile connectivity, then it may be an issue for you. There is no network in Zuluk and Nathang, network is dead. Only BSNL networks work there but you will have to walk a bit towards tower to get the network.
Q. Is hot water service available at homestays in Silk Route?
Yes, hot water is available and geysers are there in a few homestays, if geysers are not available, some some homestays provide hot water to every guest in bucket on demand.
Q. Is Veg Food available in Silk Route?
Yes, veg meals are available in homestays, you will find organic vegetarians meals there. But is is advised to mention about your food preference before booking your Silk Route Package Tour with NatureWings.
Q. Can we find any cake shop in Silk Route?
No cake shop is there, buy from NJP if you want and carry it with you.
Q. Do we need to carry oxygen cylinders at Nathang?
If you have breathing problems, then please consult a doctor and carry medicines, as there are no medical facilities. Sometimes you need to carry small oxygen cylinders if you have major problems.
Silk Route Tour Packages Reviews
5 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 409 Reviews
It's a great experience with Naturewings. Thank you Ankan Das and Anindita Roy for help us to complete our Silk Route Trip with your guidance.
One of the best trip of my life. Thanks to Ankan da, Anindita di and Rajkumar da for this awesome Management and Special Thanks to Calbin Da who made our trip special. We Met him as our driver..but now he is more than a friend to us.
This was my dream trip, every collage students think to complete their dream trip but few can execute it. A special thanks to NetureWings company, for them we can execute it successfully. And also thanks for Anindita di and Ankan da and our beloved bro Calbin da, Thank you guys for your help and support. Best part of our trip was the zuluk part.
"This is my first Silk Route Tour with Ravangla with NatureWings and this was a fabulous trip. The cab driver Mr. Ganesh who was the key person in making this trip awsome. I would recommend anybody to book their vacations through NatureWings."
"NATUREWINGS organasied our Silk Route Tour on last November 18 with transport and staying and they did provide some real good homestays with excellent food. The office staffs, especially AKASH DUTTA did help a lot through out the tour and before journey uncertainties were taken care and solved.
The organised the most beautiful homestay in most of the places, especially the homestay at upper Mankhim was such a bliss... I would request them to rethink about the ZULUK staying as it was not upto the mark at all.
We had some issues with delayed pick up and change of driver with the car but it ended happily...we were there during Diwali so they had their own emotional engagement. But it seemed managing car is a problem to most of the tourist as you cannot communicate with them when its needed. Bur we did have a safe journey.
overall the experience was good but apart from AKASH we did not get the needed communication from anyone from the agency.But it is such a great place and tour to remember these things...I wish them good luck."
Sourav Sekhar Mandal
"Thnks Naturewings and specially Thank you Avijit for your hospitality ...
Our trip was so well designed by you that we traveled entire silk route with ease. Home stay where we staid for over night halt were awesome and received a warm welcome from the house owners. Views from home stay were so so mesmerizing that we can't describe with our words .... Very well designed in a very very short time span ... We are very very happy ... every single rupee of our expense was worth while.
we give a big big thanks to dear AVIJIT and also Akash of NATUREWINGS who always staid connected to us during the trip ... thanks guys .. you have a great experience ..."
Suri - Birbhum
"Whenever we plan a tour on silk rout I can't imagine any other name....... Good job.... Keep it up..... Waiting for your arrangement at other destinations throughout India......"
"Naturewings provide us an excellent tour package of silk route. home stays & driver was so good. Tts an amazing experience with them. credit goes to Mr Abhijit Handique"
"When we have plan to visit the Silk Route as well as Silerigaon, I came to know tha name of The NatureWings Holidays from fb and subsequently I have called & mailed. They assist and arrange the all necessary arrangement like honestay, car everything. At the time of journey we are in train blockade bt they contact us time to time by phone specially Akash and the driver who are waiting at NJP. They provide us nice and decorated homestay and provided us all necessary whatever we have want. Their commitment are truely proved when we visited with them. Their service is too good to travel their agents. We have visited 20/05/2018 to 25/05/2018. I think The Nature Wings Holiday is deserves to get five star. In future again We want to travel with them."
"Very nice arrangement for my silk route trip in april 2018 thanks ......"
"Awesome arrangement. Very good selection of every homestay in silk route tour, specially in Sillery Gaon. Very good view from this homestay. Food is good, specially in Reshi khola. Thanks Abhijit & Soumalya. I will contact you if I go another time in Sikkim"
"We had visited the silk route from 10th of March to 13th of March. All necessary things were provided by Naturewings. Transportation, fooding, lodging everything was up to the mark. Although, we were not able to visit Nathang Valley due to heavy snowfall, but the alternate plan was executed in a hassle-free manner."
"We are the two family visit to Silk route by conducted with Naturewings. Their arrangement are very satisfactory and specially Mr. Soumalya Ghosh, Sr. Sales consultant and Priyanka of this agency very nice and co-operate with us time to time from the very beginning of the tour till now i. e. after complete the tour. Their behavior and hospitality and arrangement also pleasant us. Apart from this entire tour was satisfactory. I hope in future their hospitality and arrangement will more vigilant."
"Just returned from Silk Route Tour through Naturewings from 22nd to 27th Jan'2018. Plan was from NJP to Sillery Gaon - Mankhim - Zuluk - Nathang n kupup n again Zuluk - Reshikhola - Baghdogra. Trip was really a memorable one. We got snow fall at zuluk but due to that we could not reach till nathang n kupup as heavy fog n snowfall but we reached till thambi which is also a great viewpoint. This was 1st snowfall of this season so we are lucky enough to get the same. Driver given to us was a fantastic guide cum driver. Overall in a nutshell it was a great n very good organized trip planned by naturewings and made our trip really memorable.. will update few snaps n tag naturewings for sure.."